楚門的世界經典臺詞大全

寄語:楚門的世界是一部評分很高的電影,主人公Truman Burbank 被電視網絡公司收養,作為一個不受期待的生命,在一個寧靜和諧的小島生活。他與周圍的人們愉快融洽地相處著,還娶到了一位美麗的妻子。每一天對他來說,都是那么得美好。然而,他沒有想到的是,這一切竟然都是電視臺的安排。他生活的社區是一個巨大的攝影棚,他的朋友、鄰居,甚至是妻子都不過是演員而已。從小時候開始,他的一切行蹤便被隱藏的攝像機拍了下來,并且成為了一部受到全球觀眾喜愛的電視劇集。為了維持收視率,電視臺的幕后操縱者千方百計地隱瞞著一切。但偽裝始終是偽裝。真相很快暴露出來。Truman 厭倦了這種監獄似的生活,于是,他踏上了逃亡之路,開始了對新生活的追尋……推薦大家去看這部電影,今天分享給讀者里面的經典臺詞,歡迎閱讀。

我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而你所生活的世界,是一個病態的世界。

I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

早上好,以防我見不著你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

楚門的世界經典臺詞大全

他就是出生在直播現場。He was born in front of a live audience.

有什么是真實的么?Was anything real?

你是真實的,所以大家才這么愛你……

You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

我們看厭了花哨的特技。

We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

但是楚門的世界可以說是假的。楚門本人卻半點不假。

While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

時不與我,你無法面對現實,于是……你要去別處尋求出路,但重要的是,我愿意為你這朋友兩肋插刀。

When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.

楚門:你是誰?

TRUMAN:Who are you?

楚門的世界經典臺詞大全

創造者:我是創造者,創造了一個受萬眾歡迎的電視節目。

CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.

楚門:那么,我是誰?

TRUMAN:And who am I?

創造者:你就是那個節目的明星。

CHRISTOF: You're the star.

楚門:什么都是假的?

TRUMAN:Was nothing real?

創造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。……聽我的忠告,外面的世界跟我給你的世界一樣的虛假,有一樣的謊言,一樣的欺詐。但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。

CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.

楚門:你無法在我的腦子里裝攝影機。

TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!

創造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚門不要緊,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生時我在看你;你學走路時,我在看你;你入學,我在看你;還有你掉第一顆牙齒那一幕。你不能離開,楚門你屬于這里,跟我一起吧。……回答我,說句話。……說話!你上了電視,正在向全世界轉播。

CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!

楚門的世界經典臺詞大全

楚門:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……

TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!

Dice me, slice me or peel me?

你想把我切了還是削了?

The world stood still for that stolen kiss.

他的初吻受到全球矚目。

Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.

不要聽他,他是騙你的。

We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented.

每個人都會接受眼前的現實。

Next time he'll be charged.

他這次命大,下次就得提出起訴。

Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.

讓我下車,你瘋了,你想自殺就別拖我下水。

guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.

我想說的是生命很脆弱。

But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.

重點是,我甘愿為你犧牲。

No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

你不能放棄,就算跛著腳也要爬上高峰。

Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.

充滿歡笑淚水、悲歡離合,分享艾畢一家的甜酸苦辣。

some birds arent meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

楚門的世界經典臺詞大全

l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.

有一晚我們在帳罯里徹夜不睡,因為你想玩北極游戲,結果害我得了肺炎。

And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.

科技日新月異,隱藏式攝影機記錄他的一生。

You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.

不必出門就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞。

What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.

你無權把一個生命 當成一場秀。

lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him.

他如果決心要查出真相,誰也阻止不了他。

All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.

答應我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我當作糧食。

Network Executive: For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!

Network Executive: 看在上帝的份上,Chris!全世界都看著呢。我們不能讓他當眾死亡!

I predict that, in just a moment,we'll see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.

我預料馬上就會看到騎紅色腳踏車的女人,拿花的男人和保險杠受損的金龜#from 本文來自學優網http://www.gkstk.com end#車。

  • 上一頁12下一頁
  • 本文已影響

    微信公眾號: 【從容美文網】 crongcn

    上一篇:高效課堂標語 下一篇:大學畢業真實感受 畢業感言

    最新文章

    關于本站|聯系我們|廣告合作|版權聲明|隱私保護|雜志訂閱

    重庆时时彩上午几点开始